welcome

hello and welcome to berlyyy.blogspot.com!
don't forget to leave a tag before you go!

read my thoughts


Wednesday, October 08, 2008 [12:57 AM]
you're the voice i hear inside my head, the reason that i'm singing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER;

NAOMI SISSON;
2nd October;
Hey sweetie! Happy birthday! <3 You are so lucky you're in Noosa! Lucky duck! You're soaking the sun in Noosa while everyone is stuck in a classroom studying. Not fair!! Oh, the agony. You're so cool to hang out with, and you're always so nice and understanding about everything. I've known you for almost 3 years now, and we've never had a fight or anything. Amazing, right? :) You're definitely one of my best friends, and I know I can count on you on anything. I love you, man. xx

LORRAINE LIM;
7th October;
Lorrainey babe! <3 Happy birthday darl. I'm so glad I saw you during Singapore Day, it's been ages since I last saw you!! You looked gorgeous, as usual, and you're so damn skinny. I'm very very jealous. We are total opposites, but we get along just fine. :D I got to know you through my mum, and I'm very glad we became friends. You're so sweet and beautiful inside out, and I'm so glad you're in my life. I haven't known you for a very long time, but you're one of my very good friends, and I know I can trust you with my secrets. :) I am so glad to have a Singapore buddy like you. :) I hope you had a good day today (well, it's 1am, so technically, yesterday.) and I really wish I was with you to celebrate it. :( I love you with everything in me. xx