welcome

hello and welcome to berlyyy.blogspot.com!
don't forget to leave a tag before you go!

read my thoughts


Tuesday, July 14, 2009 [2:39 PM]
when you love someone and they break your heart, don't give up on love, have faith, restart.

Okay. I lied.
I know I was meant to blog on Saturday, but I forgot.
Hey, don't blame me, blame my dad. He gave me his bad memory.
It's called genetics. :(
Anyways, on Friday, I got my ears pierced (for the very first time!) and my hair curled!
It was a very exciting day for me.
Oh, and I got to spend the day with Ina as well.
That was fun. :)
On Saturday, my family went to a family friend's house in St. Kilda, that was fun.
I played Grand Theft Auto, Little Big Planet, Dead or Alive...
It was good.
Other than that, I don't think I did anything else interesting.
My brother and his girlfriend came from the city yesterday.
And the best part - he brought his new PS3 over.
Played Little Big Planet with Ash (his girlfriend), that was fun.
And then we moved on to wii, and we played Super Mario Tennis and Rayman Raving Rabbids.
Hehehe, we mostly played the workout part of Rayman, and we kept trying to beat my brother's record. But we failed :( And I was 2 seconds away. 2 seconds away from beating my brother's record! I was so upset. Haha :(
Today, I finished my english poster (YES!) and now I'm just relaxing...
School starts tomorrow. :(
But I guess I should be glad because other schools started today.. or maybe even yesterday.
Anyways, new female celebrity crush - Emma Watson.
Her Burberry ads makes me want to shoot myself because she's so pretty.
Anyways, I'm going to finish up this post now. :)
Byeee~