welcome

hello and welcome to berlyyy.blogspot.com!
don't forget to leave a tag before you go!

read my thoughts


Monday, March 12, 2007 [4:20 PM]
new addition to the blog :)

Heyyy. The pictures are in the 'pictures' column. lol. I LOVE THEM, seriously. THEY RULE! =D oww. my head hurts. STILL. wtf is with me and my head? Urgh.

if you want the pictures bigger, just click on it. :D I've finally realised how to do that, with help of Lorraine that is. lol.

Um. Today is the last day of the long weekend, yes. HOW BAAD. and i have swimming first period tomorrow. HOW GAY. >=(

i wish it was still saturday. WHYYY cant i wake up and its saturday. RAAAWR.

Well, my life is very dull. theres like nothing to blog about. haha. I dont even know why i have a blog! lol. Mmm.


Anyways, this was a pointless post, whoever is still reading this, i'm sorry to say, but i think you wasted 5 minutes of your precious life. =D

seeya, xo